ENVIRONMENTS AND PROGRAMS TO CONTINUE YOUR PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Environments that enable you to:
- Enhance your culture
- Widen your horizons
- Develop new interests
- Meet young people like yourself
- Build a better future.
Programs that fulfill the basic needs of young autistic adults:
- Emotional well-being: building a social network for support, friendship, a love life and a sexual life;
- Physical and mental health: developing a healthy lifestyle, taking charge of your health, your balance in life, and managing your emotions;
- Development of life skills: taking charge of your life and starting to build your life project;
- Social inclusion: developing your potential and work skills, taking your place as an active member of the community, learning more about your community and the job market.
ASL’s FLAGSHIP PROGRAM:
En Route vers l’Autonomie/On the Road to Autonomy
- Developing your autonomy
- Building your life project
- Preparing for the job market
MEETING MY COMMUNITY!
- Meetings with inspiring people
- Lectures and educational visits
- Occasional workshops and trainings
COOKING healthy food and EATING WELL… it’s essential!
- Cooking classes
- Learning about healthy and balanced nutrition
- Nutritional safety and hygiene
L’ART dans tous ses États!
- Understanding, managing, expressing, and communicating your emotions
- Art therapy – Adapted dancing – Theater
Friends, Love and …Sex!!
- Developing your social skills
- Laws, safety, and sexuality
- Sexual and reproductive health