A recreational and educational ecosystem that meets the needs of young Asperger and high-functioning autistic adults, as illustrated in Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
Social and recreational Clubs for
young autistic and non-autistic adults to:
- Laugh, talk, share…
- Try out new activities, develop new interests and aptitudes…
- Hang out with guys and girls just like us…
- Have the pleasure of being together, be part of a group, no longer be alone…
- Make friends, increase our social network, and who knows… maybe meet one’s soulmate!
Environments for continued development that meet a wide variety of needs:
- Courses to enrich our culture, broaden our horizons, discover new interests
- Workshop to develop our autonomy and build our life project
- Psychosocial trainings to get to know ourselves and develop tools to confront our challenges
- Conferences and visits to enhance our motivation, be inspired, create wonderful encounters, discover our community
Diversified workplaces, set up at the heart of the community in businesses and schools
- Have hands-on work experience in actual work environments
- Develop our competencies and social skills in the workplace
- Know ourselves better, discover our talents and interests to make sound choices
- Enrich our career path, portfolio, and CV
- Develop good habits that will help in the transition to the job market and increase our chances of success!